Diseases of Public Health Significance: Investigation and Reporting Forms
Main Page Content
The investigation and reporting forms below includes diagnostic testing information, important patient education information regarding prevention of transmission, and mandatory reporting data elements.
Disease-specific investigation and reporting forms are to be completed and faxed to the respective departments at Health Unit as per the forms. Diseases can also be reported by phone at 519-258-2146. For after hours, please call 519-973-4510. The Health Unit is also available for any questions or concerns.
Client Feedback Survey
Investigation and Reporting Forms
These forms are provided as a resource for health care providers and is not in an accessible format. If you require this information in an accessible format, please complete the Questions or Comments about this Content form or call 519-258-2146, extension 1420.
- Chickenpox (Varicella) Investigation and Reporting Form
- Chlamydia HCP Reporting Form
- Gonorrhea HCP Reporting Form
- Hepatitis A Investigation and Reporting Form
- Hepatitis A Investigation and Reporting Form HCP
- Hepatitis B HCP Reporting Form
- Hepatitis C HCP Reporting Form
- HIV AIDS HCP Reporting Form
- Lyme Disease Investigation and Reporting Form
- Measles Investigation and Reporting Form
- Mumps Investigation and Reporting Form
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Investigation and Reporting Form
- Rabies Investigation Form
- Rubella Health Care Provider Investigation and Reporting Form
- Syphilis HCP Reporting Form
- Tuberculosis Reporting Form
- West Nile Virus Case Investigation Tool