Main Content Region
Main Page Content
The WECHU is committed to providing timely and credible information to the residents of Windsor-Essex.Book a
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
Guidance for Professionals and High Risk Groups
Guidance for Community Groups
and Special Events
Staying Healthy at Home
COVID-19 Related Questions
- Have a vaccine-related question?
- Need to book a vaccine appointment?
Visit www.wevax.ca or call 226-773-2200.
- Have a health-related question or concern?
Call Telehealth toll-free at 1-866-797-0000.
- Have questions about COVID-19 symptoms or the risks and benefits of COVID-19 vaccines?
Visit About COVID-19, COVID-19 Vaccines, or contact your health care provider.
- Are you feeling sick? Stay home. Cancel and rebook your vaccine appointment at www.wevax.ca or call 226-773-2200.
- Recently tested for COVID-19 or had a possible exposure?
Visit Have COVID-19 or Been Exposed?
- Need a referral to a social, health, or government services?
Visit https://211southwest.ca/ or call 211.
- If you still require assistance,
please call the WECHU at 519-258-2146.
Note: We are currently experiencing significant call volume on our phone lines.