We want all children, from birth to school entry, to have a healthy start in life!
The Healthy Babies Healthy Children (HBHC) is a voluntary home visiting program. We help pregnant women and families with children from birth until entry to school learn about:
- Healthy pregnancy and birth
- Infant feeding, introduction to solids, nutrition
- Connecting with your baby
- Caring for your baby and child
- How to support your baby’s growth and development
- Taking care of yourself and your family
- Services in the community to help you and your family
We have a designated Arabic, French and Spanish speaking Public Health Nurse on staff, and Interpreter services are available.