How to report for TB medical surveillance

picture of divers people

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) asked me to report for medical surveillance.  What do I need to do?

If you live in Windsor and Essex County and need to complete TB medical surveillance, please call the Health Unit at 519-258-2146, extension 1420 to book an appointment. You must call the Health Unit within 30 days of entering Canada.  If you are an urgent referral, you must call the Health Unit within 7 days of entering Canada.

For others living outside of Windsor and Essex County, please report to your local public health authority.