Contest Challenge Rules – “Take the Fight Out of Food” – Nutrition Month Challenge 2017
The “Take the Fight Out of Food” Nutrition Month 2017 Challenge” runs from 8:30 a.m. on March 6th, 2017 (EDT) to 11:59 p.m. on April 7th, 2016 (EDT)
1.HOW TO ENTER
No purchase necessary or payment necessary to enter or win. To enter the contest, register for and participate in the “Take the Fight out of Food” Nutrition Month Challenge 2017.
Sign up for the Challenge Tool in order to log in weekly to complete the Challenge Milestones. You are also encouraged to complete the weekly Trivia questions each Wednesday for a chance to win additional prizes.
The contest is open to Windsor-Essex County, Ontario residents only who are 18 years or older and have signed up for the challenge.
Employees, officers, and directors of WECHU, as well as such employees’ immediate family or persons living under the same roof are not eligible to enter the general Contest. The New Vitality Committee will be responsible for supporting WECHU employee prizes for this Challenge.
3.PROCEDURE FOR AWARDING PRIZES
WECHU staff assigned to this challenge will ensure that all submissions are eligible.
Weekly prize: All users with eligible submissions who complete the weekly Challenge Milestones during the correct week will be entered into a draw. Random selection will be used to draw the winner. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries.
Trivia prize: All users with eligible submissions who complete the Weekly Trivia during the correct week will have a chance to win a $25 grocery store gift card. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries.
Grand prize: All eligible Milestone submissions will be scored based on a predetermined scoring system. One ballot will be entered for participation in each of the weekly Milestones. The chance of winning the grand prize draw of a $100 grocery store gift card is maximized by participating every week. A random selection from all ballot entries will be used to draw the winner. Chances of winning depend on the total number of ballots entered.
Attempts to notify the winner will be made via e-mail. WECHU is not responsible for e-mail communication problems of any kind. The winner will be notified within 48 hours of selection. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected using the same procedure.
4.DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE AND HOW TO WIN
Weekly prize: The prize selected is a weekly $25 grocery store gift card.
Trivia prize: The prize selected is a weekly $25 grocery store gift card.
Grand prize: The prize selected is a $100 grocery store gift card.
Prizes hold no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for money or an alternative prize.
For a chance to win the weekly challenge prize: Complete the two weekly Challenge Milestones on Monday and Friday during the correct week to enter the weekly contest.
For a chance to win the weekly trivia prize: Answer the trivia questions on Wednesday during the correct week to enter the weekly trivia contest.
For the grand prize: Complete the weekly Challenge Milestones during the five weeks to enter the contest. One ballot will be entered for participation in each of the weekly Milestone. Maximize your chances of winning by participating every week.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged or refunded for an amount of money, sold, or transferred. No substitutions will be allowed.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases the WECHU from any obligation toward the winner.
- The Contest Parties assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer or telephone data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent calls; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the Contest for any reason including technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s computer, including any material relating to the Contest; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to administer this Contest.
- WECHU reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, WECHU reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- All personal information, such as name and contact information, is collected by WECHU solely for the purposes of administering this Contest and shall not be used for any other purpose without your express consent. By providing this information, you consent to it being used for the stated purposes.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, have been submitted through illicit means, using any robotic, automatic programmed method that artificially increases the odds of winning or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the WECHU. WECHU is not responsible for any errors or omissions in advertising this Contest.
- WECHU reserves the right to amend the Contest rules or to terminate the Contest at any time without any liability to any contestant. Any amendments to these Contest rules will be posted on the Health Unit’s website.
- By entering, you agree to abide by the Contest rules and the decisions of WECHU, whose decisions are final and binding on all contestants.