Workplace Health Programs
Main Page Content
The Windsor-Essex County Health Unit (WECHU) in collaboration with the Working Towards Wellness committee supports workplaces in implementing comprehensive workplace wellness programs through four main strategies:
- Awareness Raising: Information about the benefits of making healthy choices.
- Education or Skill Building: Help to educate and develop the necessary skills to support healthy choices.
- Environmental Support: Create supportive physical or cultural workplace environments that strengthen and enhance healthy practices.
- Policy Support Development: Policies to further enhance and sustain healthy practices.
To support workplaces, the WECHU provides the following services:
- Gord Smith Healthy Workplace and Bike Friendly Awards
- Luncheon Series
- Healthy at Work Webinar Series
- Workplace Wellness Resources
- Living Wage Program
- Take Charge Healthy Eating Program
For more information, or for a workplace wellness program consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-258-2146 ext. 3200 and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.