Free Online Prenatal Program for Windsor Essex County Residents
YoMingo is an E-learning prenatal program that can be completed at your own pace. This program offers you excellent resources for everything about pregnancy, birth and beyond. YoMingo is mobile-friendly and includes videos, audio features and the tools you need to learn and prepare for your exciting journey to parenthood.
How do I register?
Click the “Get Started” button below, where you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire. Once you’ve submitted your information, you will receive a registration link. Once registered, you will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will contain your User ID and temporary password login.
- This online prenatal program is for information purposes only and does not replace medical advice.
- If you are experiencing any unusual symptoms, pain or vaginal bleeding, please call your healthcare provider right away, go to the nearest emergency department, or call 911.
Online Prenatal Program FAQs
If you do not receive the email invitation from email@example.com within one hour of clicking the registration link, please check your “Junk Mail” or “Spam” folder. If you continue to have difficulties, please call our Hotline at 519-258-2146 ext. 1350, available Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Once you have successfully logged in, you can download the mobile app version by searching “myYomingo” on your iTunes, Google Play, or Windows app stores.
The program will help you will learn about:
- Calendar to track appointments
- Kick Counter
- Contraction Timer
- Personal Journal
- Feeding and Immunization Log
- A computer or mobile device (smartphone or tablet)
- Audio (sound card, speakers or earphones)
- Adobe Macromedia Flash Player and Acrobat Reader (download for free from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/)
- Pop-ups turned ON
- Internet Explorer 9.0 higher, Firefox, Safari or Chrome
Yes, you can click on the “Select Language” drop down menu on the top right hand corner of the module and select one of the following languages.
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Haitian Creole
Yes, the information can be read to you in any of the listed languages by activating audio narration. To activate this feature, click the bell icon located on the top right corner.