Pools and Spas - In-Class Course
Main Page Content
This course is designed to promote recreational water safety in order to protect the health of the public by educating pool and spa owners and operators of their responsibilities under the Public Pools Regulation 565/90 and Public Spas Regulation 428/05.
Changes to the current Regulation 565/90: Public Pools and Regulation 428/05: Public Spas and how this will affect your operation will be discussed. These changes will take effect July 1, 2018.
Participation is strongly encouraged.
- Includes instruction with tour of facility.
- Time for a one hour lunch will be provided.
- Course information package provided.
- Space is limited. Register by May 22.
- Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Health Risks
- Safety Measures
- Notices and Signs
- Water Clarity
- Water Chemistry
Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, 401 Pitt Street West, Windsor, ON, N9A 0B2