Can mould affect your health?
This depends on several factors including:
- Type of mould you're being exposed to.
- Individual sensitivity.
- Pre-existing medical conditions.
What to do you if you have mould in your rental unit?
- Contact your landlord to inform them that you have mould.
- After speaking to your landlord, contact our Health Inspection Department if your landlord does not act or if:
- There's a lot of mould.
- The apartment or house is very damp and moist.
- The mould comes back after repeated cleaning.
To contact us please call (519) 258-2146 ext. 4475 or fill out the form on this page.