News Release: Boil Water Advisory Rescinded - Wheatley Water System
Main Page Content
For Immediate Release
Saturday, January 11, 2020 | 3:00 p.m. | Windsor-Essex County
Dr. Wajid Ahmed, Medical Officer of Health, has rescinded a Boil Water Advisory for private waterline system users serviced by the Wheatley Water System, specifically:
- 3rd Concession Waterline Association
- 3rd & 4th Concession Waterline Association
- KOA Waterline Association
- Richardson Sideroad Waterline Association
- Tecumseh Road Waterline Association
- Tilbury Townline Waterline Association
- Cedar Inn Waterline Association
- Leamington (Wheatley) Distribution System
The Windsor-Essex County Health Unit advises users that consecutive water samples meet the drinking water quality standards. Our staff will continue to work closely with Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit and will ensure users are notified of any water quality changes.
If you have any questions about the rescinding of this boil water advisory, system users are advised to contact the Chatham-Kent Public Utilities Commission here, or at 519-436-0119 for more details.
Windsor-Essex County Health Unit