Parents and caregivers of babies and young children, ages 0-6 are invited to meet with a Public Health Nurse at one of our six different drop-in locations. Services available include weighing and measuring babies, assessing the growth and development of young children, and having questions answered about breastfeeding, nutrition, physical activity, and parenting. Screening and referrals are available if needed.
Drop-in clinics are offered at each of the following location twice per month.
- Talbot Trail Ontario Early Years Centre (4000 Ducharme St. Windsor)
- West Gate Parenting and Family Literacy Centre (1275 Campbell Ave. Windsor)
- Roseville Parenting and Family Literacy Centre (6265 Roseville Garden Dr. Windsor)
- Holy Name Ontario Early Years Centre (200 Fairview Ave West, Essex)
- Kingsville Ontario Early Years Centre (23 Mill Street West, Kingsville)
- Mill Street Ontario Early Years Centre (134 Mill Street East, Leamington)
Check out our calendar for a list of dates and locations nearest you.
Please note the following:
- You do not need an appointment to attend.
- Well Baby Clinics are not for children who are ill or who have an immediate health concern.
- Immunizations are not provided.
- Well Baby Clinic visits do not replace services offered at medical walk-in clinics or regular well baby doctor appointments (i.e. regular check-ups, 18 month well-baby visits).
- Prescriptions are not provided.
Children over the age of 6 will not be assessed