Main Page Content
On June 16, 2017, the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit was informed by Excellence Canada that we successfully achieved bronze level certification. Pursuing bronze level certification aligns the organizations strategic priorities and our commitment to providing excellent client service. There are a number of reasons that the bronze certification process has added value to our organization. Some of the most notable reasons include:
- It guides us in implementing a long-term strategic focus on excellence, innovation, and wellness.
- It commits us to continuous quality improvement, efficient practices, and accountability.
- It directs our focus towards addressing the needs of our clients and our community.
- It supports our vision, mission, and values.
There are a number of organizational achievements to be celebrated as a result of our bronze certification process, including:
- The beginning steps towards a clear and focused client experience strategy that will further demonstrate our commitment to our community and their needs.
- This includes policies related to client experience and diversity.
- Having ways for clients to give feedback on the services they have received.
- Using client input to improve our programs and services.
- Effective use of our existing communication channels, and the opportunity to improve them.
- A demonstrated leadership approach focused on providing excellence in our operations.