Main Page Content

In a case where someone suspects they may have an STBBI, they should be directed to their health care provider or a local clinic for testing and follow-up treatment.

They should speak to their regular health care provider to seek testing, treatment, and medical support.

If the person doesn’t have a regular doctor, they can use the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit’s page Find a Doctor

Additionally, they can see if they qualify to be seen by the staff at the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit’s sexual health clinic. For more information about the clinic, visit or call Clinical Services at 519-258-2146 ext. 1200.

For anyone under the age of 25 years, they can visit the Teen Health Centre located in downtown Windsor.

Related Content: 
Last modified: 
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 1:57pm