Main Content Region
Please note that the content on this web page may be out of date. It is currently being reviewed and will be updated as soon as possible.
Main Page Content
- Maintain a 2 metre distance from others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wear a medical or non-medical mask in public settings.
- Cover mouth & nose with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home and do not go to work or school if you are sick.
- Limit your contacts to your household only.
- Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- If you are at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (i.e. older adults, those with chronic underlying medical conditions, people with compromised immune systems), consider staying apart from others and getting food and medications delivered by family members or delivery services.
- Create an emergency preparedness plan to ensure you have what you need in case of self-isolation.
Latest Video Briefing
Public Health Updates Related to COVID-19
Enforcement & Complaints
Call 3-1-1 (in the City of Windsor) and municipal bylaw enforcement office in the County of Essex for inquiries or complaints related to:
- Local non-essential businesses which are operating in violation of the provincial orders.
- Members of the public not physically distancing or convening in groups that exceed indoor or outdoor gathering limits.
- Face covering compliance.
Complaints related to Restaurants, Bars, Tobacconists, or Specialty Vape Stores can be directed to the WECHU at 519-258-2146 ext. 4475.