Information for Health Care Workers
Main Page Content
Adverse EventsHealthcare Sector
Ministry of Health – Health Care Provider Guidance Documents:
- Guidance for Prioritizing Health Care Workers for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Ethical framework for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- COVID-19 Vaccine Approval Process and Safety
- COVID-19: About Vaccines
- COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Administration
- COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine Administration
- COVID-19 Vaccine Availability and Rollout
- Managing Health Care Workers with Symptoms within 48 Hours of Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine
Reporting of Adverse Events
Health care providers are required to report an adverse event following immunization. To report an adverse event to the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit (WECHU), please complete Public Health Ontario’s Adverse Event Following Immunization Reporting Form and submit it to the WECHU by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (519)-977-1711.
To learn more, visit Public Health Ontario’s Adverse Event Following Immunization Info Sheet.