Local & Provincial Resources
Main Page Content
Guidance for Workplaces & Organizations
Guidance for workplaces and organizations, including fact sheets for specific types of businesses can be found on our COVID-19 Guidance for Workplaces and Organizations Page.
Public and Private Gathering Limits
Public and private gathering limits can be found on the Local Pandemic Status page.
Provincial Guidance Documents
- Health Sector Resources
- Symptoms, Screening, and Testing Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Guidance for Other Sectors
Local Guidance Documents
Visit the Local Pandemic Status page for details about the current coloured level status for Windsor and Essex County and important information about restrictions and recommendations for all residents, groups, and sectors.
- COVID-19 Guidance Documents for Child Care - FR
- COVID-19 Guidance for Hosting or Attending Yard Sales - FR
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Re-Opening of Recreational Water Facilities and Beaches in Windsor-Essex County
- Guidance for Community Gardens and Instructional Poster
- Interim Guidance for Harm Reduction and Social Service Providers
- Interim Guidance for Law Enforcement
- Interim Guidance for Primary Healthcare Providers of PWUD
- Interim Guidance for Social Distancing in Multi-Unit Dwellings - AR CH FR
- Pandemic Action Plan - Guidance for Group Homes & Co-Living Settings
- Recommendations for Emergency Food Distribution Staff and Volunteers
- Recommendations for Public Transit Systems - AR CH FR
- Recommendations for Ride Sharing Services and Passengers - AR CH FR
- Guidance for Lawn Care and Pool Maintenance Service Providers
- Quick Guide for Hotels and Motels Used for Isolation
Guidance for Community Groups and Special Events
For information about COVID-19 measures required for community groups, sports clubs, and social organizations, or if you are an organizer of a local special event, please visit the Community Groups and Special Events page.