Main Content Region
Main Page Content
- Stay home and do not go to work or school if you are sick.
- Stay up to date with your COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Wear a well-fitted medical or non-medical mask in public settings.
- Maintain a 2 metre distance from others in public settings.
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover mouth & nose with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Maintain good ventilation in indoor spaces.