Main Content Region
Main Page Content
Vaccine Doses Administered
- Maintain a 2 metre distance from others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wear a medical or non-medical mask in public settings.
- Cover mouth & nose with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home and do not go to work or school if you are sick.
- Limit your contacts to your household only.
- Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- If you are at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 (i.e. older adults, those with chronic underlying medical conditions, people with compromised immune systems), consider staying apart from others and getting food and medications delivered by family members or delivery services.
- Create an emergency preparedness plan to ensure you have what you need in case of self-isolation.
Latest Video Briefing
Public Health Updates Related to COVID-19
Enforcement & Complaints
Call 3-1-1 (in the City of Windsor) and municipal bylaw enforcement office in the County of Essex for inquiries or complaints related to:
- Local non-essential businesses which are operating in violation of the provincial orders.
- Members of the public not physically distancing or convening in groups that exceed indoor or outdoor gathering limits.
- Face covering compliance.
Complaints related to Restaurants, Bars, Tobacconists, or Specialty Vape Stores can be directed to the WECHU at 519-258-2146 ext. 4475.
For complaints related to individuals not quarantining as required under the Federal Quarantine Act, contact your local non-emergency police line:
Potential Public Exposures
in the Windsor-Essex region
View possible exposures to COVID-19 in the Windsor-Essex region and next steps if you have visited a potential exposure location.