Building Blocks for Better Babies (BBBB) in collaboration with the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit is offering monthly virtual Prenatal Breastfeeding Classes.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED:
Call the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit, Healthy Families Hotline at 519-258-2146 ext. 1350
All prenatal families are welcome to join to learn the basics of breastfeeding:
- Importance of breastfeeding.
- What to expect in the first few days.
- Baby led and mother led latching.
- How to know if your baby is getting enough breastmilk.
- Breastfeeding positions.
- Common concerns.
- Community breastfeeding supports.